The Client Process
As your investment partner, we are committed to helping you work toward your unique financial objectives. Initial consultations help us develop a thorough understanding of your risk tolerance and short- and long-term goals upon which we create a customized portfolio. Once your assets are invested, the process of monitoring and managing begins. Ongoing communication, client education and regular meetings are conducted to discuss any changing circumstances and to review your performance. Disciplined rebalancing keeps your portfolio aligned with your financial goals.
- What is your tolerance for risk?
- Do you have any specific tax considerations?
- What is your investment objective?
- What is your time horizon?
Set The Strategy
- Customized, intelligent asset allocation
- Prudent risk management
- Advisory or brokerage account decision
Review The Progress
- Quarterly performance reports
- Periodic phone calls
- Tactical adjustments
- Disciplined yearly portfolio rebalancing